marthas poncho is up on bernat site

mumbles17

Question

9 answers to this question

Hmm Im not so sure? I mean, obviously it could be galaxy, but the color they chose for the pattern does not look like the same color to me. Remember, you are looking at night time photos. I have a lighter photo that shows more of the color. It looks a lot like a homespun color I picked up yesterday. If you look closely, it looks like a grey, white, and tan variegated.

Ahhh! It's definately got the colors! Now mine looks dull rofl. I am using shaker from homespun, and let me say though that if this poncho doesnt sell, I'll be wearing it myself! It's extremely comfortable when I try it on for measurement on the arms and neck.

I looked closer at the bernat pattern and really am not that fond of how it's written, with doing the front and back seperately :P

If someone made it for Martha, and they designed it themselves...couldn't or shouldn't she get royalties or acknowledgement for it? Or if she made it from a pattern, doesn't it already exist somewhere?:shrug

I have been looking at the different "Martha" ponchos going around. I found the pattern I like, from the "Early Show" this past Monday, the 14th. It is worked in rounds, the only change I made is instead of 3 dc, 1 ch; I did 3 dc, 2 ch. The pattern seemed a little tight. This loosened it up and I think it looks much better. A really easy pattern over all, though.

I am going to attempt to put the link on here for anyone that might want it:

www.interweave.com/knit/e...cho_pf.asp

Archived