Any San Antonians?

Guest Tooee

• 1 month later...

im from san antonio and still drop down there a few times a year (i'm in lubbock now) have you been to a place called the yarn barn? i hear it is great

• 2 weeks later...

i was just at that yarn barn a few weeks ago!! i live in the panhandle - Amarillo. but one of my sister's lives just outside san antonio... i plan to keep going fairly often.

have you ever made it over to fredericksburg or boerne?

fredericksburg has a GREAT little store on Ufer St.

boerne has 3, i think :U

:clap

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe Rebecca yes I'm over 21 way over :eek and I drink wine, will do:yay

I was just driving through Boerne last week and we stopped at the Javelina Harley shop but not the yarn store Grrr there's something wrong with that :reyes Hubby just happened to be on the phone when I spotted it lucky him.

i was just at that yarn barn a few weeks ago!! i live in the panhandle - Amarillo. but one of my sister's lives just outside san antonio... i plan to keep going fairly often.

have you ever made it over to fredericksburg or boerne?

fredericksburg has a GREAT little store on Ufer St.

boerne has 3, i think :U

:clap

3 yarn stores in Boerne??? I'm so going to start pitching that town for us to move to again. I love that town. :c9 I used to drive there a lot from New Braunfels.

Ya'll are going to get me in trouble....3 stores in Bourne, 1 in Fredricksburg...I love those little towns. When I'm in San Antonio this year guess I have to make a side trip. :lol

Are there LYS in New Braunfels? I have to go there to shop the Outlets :lol so I might as well look for yarn while I'm there...right?:devil

Barbara

Archived