Crochet Fantasy - coming back!

Julie

I think (though I don't know for certain), that they're talking about those websites that appear when you Google 'Crochet Fantasy' magazine. You know, the "subscribe here and save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" ones. I hope that's all they mean! :))

What I like about this magazine is that (at least before the new management) it was one of the very few, if not the only, crochet magazine that allows designers to maintain copyright on their designs. The magazine only bought first publishing rights. This is very, very important to me as it makes me sick to think of crocheters giving up the rights to their designs FOREVER for a couple of hundred dollars. If the new management is still allowing designers to keep their copyright, I would buy the mag whether they honored my subscription or not. It is that important to me.

i e-mailed them and asked them if they were going to be honoring the subscriptions, and they told me that they were honoring mine(which i sent direct to them) so hope they do for everyone. can't wait to see the first issue.:woohoo :woohoo vicki

Hmmmm....guess I've had my head in the sand. I had no idea this mag had sold. I subscribed (seems like on THEIR website) last summer/fall (?) Recently it dawned on my I had not rec'd one-- checked it out, sure enough the last issue date I have says "Winter".

Now you have me wondering since I subscribed on line if I am 'lost' as well. That's really gonna P.O. me if the rest of my paid subscription is down the toilet! :<>

Please update on us on what you find out. I'm off to send my own e-mail.

Thanks!

Leann

Archived