Disney-Themed Water Bottle Holder

Amy

We're going to Disney World in October, and I found a great pattern for a water bottle holder in my 2006 Crochet Pattern-a-Day calendar on July 28. I decided to make a version in red and black: standard Mickey Mouse/Disney colors! :)

You can check it out on this post on my blog!

My kids are now old enough (10 and 13) that I absolutely REFUSE to carry ANY of their stuff into the parks! If they want it, they carry it in their own waist pack or backpack. DD does not feel waist packs are fashionable enough, so she carries a small backpack. DS is content to just go in with a water bottle in his hand. (I do keep up with his room key/meal ticket key.)

No, no Halloween party this year. We went in October 2004, and found it was just way too over-crowded for us. We basically couldn't move at all, only rode a couple rides in all those extra HOURS in the park. We did dress up as Harry Potter characters, though. DH was Snape, DS was Draco Malfoy, DD was Hermione, and I was Professor McGonagall.

I just posted a pic in my blog of the 4 of us at Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party.

cute water bottle holder! I've made several of them for myself and friends except instead of a long strap, we attach a small drawsting loop to the top so that a carabiner can be used to attach the bottle holder to a purse or belt loop easily. it makes the holder more versatile as well and we love using them!

Very nice bottle holder. It will blend in quite well at Disney. October is a nice time to come down. Not to hot and not quite cool either.:hook

Loved the picture of your halloween costumes.:hook

Very nice bottle holder. It will blend in quite well at Disney. October is a nice time to come down. Not to hot and not quite cool either.:hook

Loved the picture of your halloween costumes.:hook

And no hurricanes. I seem to always end up waiting one out at the resort.

Wonderful water bottle holder, too!!!

Archived