Question about Annie's Attic

Lady_of_Roses

Does Annie's Attic ever do promotions like free shipping? I was wondering because Joanns frequently does. Last time I ordered from AA I felt like I was gouged on shipping for just one fat envelope. :( I'd like to order from them sometimes, but the shipping charge just makes me cringe and decide I'd better forget it.

I agree about their shipping costs. That is the main reason I don't order from them as much as I would like to. One of my LYS sells Annie's leaflets and I try to get them there if I can. I also shop e-bay for them. You can almost always get the newest leaflets there and the shipping is usually better.

I've never seen a discount on shipping with annie's but there might be. I do take advantage of Herrschners promotions though. They just had 1 not too long ago so my daughter and I put our orders together for a really good deal on shipping.

I don't know if they have promotions with their shipping either. I would check around to see if I could get the same item cheaper elsewhere and use AA as a last resort, or if no one has the item you are looking for. Golly, I dislike the high shipping costs......it's bad enough with the gas prices.

Archived