Oprah's sweater

Guest soleaglow

Guest soleaglow

Did anyone see the sweater she had on today on the Wildest Dreams show. It was a pink (at least on my tv it was) with a satin tie belt. I want that sweater or a least a pattern close to it.

If you are talking about the commercial where she's getting on the bus - I thought it looked pink also - or between a pink and a taupe. Chelle - I thought it kinda looked like your sweater coat - it was awesome - I hope you can figure it out!

You made me curious about the sweater so I went to Oprah's website and there are clips from Tuesday's show. They're not great views of the sweater but enough to know why you loved it. It's super pretty.

Oprah Clips

I watched it today! Her sweater is so cute!! It reminds me more of the cocoon sweater - where it's the solid square or rectangle for the back and then the circled part around that. The sleeves were really cute too. I've noticed a lot of crochet items on tv lately where the sleeves are slim from shoulder to elbow and then open up from the elbow down.

OMG I was sitting there watching trying to figure out how it was made and mised most of the show! I would LOVE to have a pattern for that. Made out of some soft cotton. OOH just loved it:)h

Lanette:flake

• 2 weeks later...

Archived