New poncho patterns! (or is everybody done making those?)

Right now I should be frantically making "rugs and carpets" for a dollhouse... I thought I had until mid-January but turns out the birthday is on the 5th :oops My darling niece will have to wait a couple of days until I can get started on one for her. :))

I love the patterns at Michael's site :bounce I have yet to make a poncho for anyone other than my 3 year old...I used a pattern from Easy Knitting..just used a small hook to fit her. It turned out cute.

I'm just finished the baby blanket I was working on..now I'm on the sweater..then hat and booties. After this big project I have a few hat patterns I'm designing. I am LOVING this working without a pattern stuff, :yay2

Donna

Even if ponchos aren't "in", I don't see what's the harm in wearing them. They're perfect if I want to dress up a little/keep my shoulders warm.

Soo...I just smile when so many people say, "Will they go out of style?" because it really doesn't matter, to me, whether they do or not. :))

Guest lillian1969

The ponchos I have seen on here are really pretty I have never made one.maybe I will try one in a couple of months or after I finish my current project:w-grin

Archived