Child's Doo-rag Pattern done!

grammy2twins

I love the doo-rag - it's beautiful!! I am sure your granddaughter is really enjoying all the special things you are making for her during this trying time. My best wishes go out to her and your family. May she soon overcome.

:manyheartThank you so much for the kind words..crocheting helps me stay some what SANE!I can't sit long with nothing to do..she is doing well..got to come home for a week or 10 days and then back to the hospital for 8 days.. very hard on my daughter and of course her twin sister..she will probably own 500 hats by the time this is all over with..Take Care!:D :D

Thank you!! It's such a beautiful pattern! I want to make some to send to the kids at the cancer institute.

I hope your granddaughter does really well with her treatments. Sending lots of healthy thoughts her way.

:cheer Oh I think that is a fabulous idea! Remember that the yarn I used is very stretchable and soft..also I really crocheted this project very LOOSELY! By nature I'm not a loose crocheter but with pattern I found it to be really soft and easier to do it that way!..If you want a larger rag then just add more rows.. Or if the ties don't seem long enough for your rag then just keep adding more then 15 rows I stated for the ties.. it seemed to be fine when I made it that way..I too am making them for the hospital that my grandaughter is in.. I know they will love them! Keep up the great work!:manyheart

Thank you so much..she is home right now but will be going back on Monday for 4 more treatments..she's a trouper!! very very brave! I'm so proud of her..

• 1 year later...

I could not find the pattern and I would really like to have it to make for my goddaughter. I llive in Florida and I want to make her some when she comes to visit for a day while travling to a doctor on the east coast of Florida. Can you please help me?

Mary:cheer

Archived