I discovered ebay for yarn

Ack! Help me! :) I was thinking that I couldn't use ebay to buy yarn because the shipping to Germany would be too high. Then I though "Doh! Ebay.de". Ack. Soo. many. pretty. yarns!

I'm resisting buying something for now, but I think before the week is out I'll probably fall under the spell and buy something. :hyper

I thought for sure I'd have to wait until I was back in the States to try some Chenille yarn, but ebay.de has it! And in pretty colors!

Um, yeah. I'm not going to buy yarn there. Even if it does come on a huge cone and starts off cheap.

Yeah, right, who am I kidding? Of course, the way work has been going lately, I don't think I'm going to have TIME to bid on anything for the next couple of days. But, I can look. ;)

Bidding takes no time at all... it's the looking that sucks you into some sort of time vortex rofl so watch out! And remember dear *playing the voice of reason here* you will be moving this summer so whatever you buy now, you will have to either make into something or pack it up when the time comes (on a good note, yarn doesn't weigh much :hee

Marvie - I know! Just when I got bit by the yarnie bug, I should be keeping my expenditures down to 1) save for the move and 2) have less to move. And I'm trying really hard! I've managed so far to just buy what I "need" and a whole bunch of German pattern magazines. Okay, four. But still, that's a "bunch" for me. :)

ebay is another addiction.....really...it is. I think there should be some kind of warning label when you go there. I have also discover the knitting-warehouse.com and I am in heaven. So many colors I can't get here. And I ordered from the the day before yesterday, and my yarn came today!!!!!!! Alright!!!!!!:bounce

Jessi

I went bonkers yesterday and bought a lot on ebay. :yay2 Yarn I've never seen or felt, and some I've never heard of. What is that chenille stuff they sell in 5,6, and 8 lb hunks and is so cheap?

And what is a slub?

And what kind of evil, wicked, conniving person would sell only ONE skein of very cheaply priced Noro?

Ebay is calling my name...can you hear it? I'm going, going, Oh, help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.

Archived