Pass the square at my blog

Jimmie Lu

No we all start one then pass it to the next and she adds a row then its passed again if there are 24 people doing it then there are 24 sqs being passed its a crochet circle and you will all get a gahn when we are done. get the idea?

OK.. I'm confused now...( not hard to do being a blond now and all)... if there are 12 folks do we do 1 square...or 12 squares... cause I guess I'm not seeing how it becomes more then 1 ghan...or does it just become 1 ghan...not 12 ghans...:think

OK.. I'm confused now...( not hard to do being a blond now and all)... if there are 12 folks do we do 1 square...or 12 squares... cause I guess I'm not seeing how it becomes more then 1 ghan...or does it just become 1 ghan...not 12 ghans...:think

Ok, if I'm doing one and you're doing and Jimmie Lu's doing one, we EACH start a square....then the square is sent to the person next on the list.....so I would send mine to you, you would send yours to Jimmie Lu and she would send hers to me. We each to a row on the square we were given then send it to the next person...........

Did I confuse you more??

Ok, if I'm doing one and you're doing and Jimmie Lu's doing one, we EACH start a square....then the square is sent to the person next on the list.....so I would send mine to you, you would send yours to Jimmie Lu and she would send hers to me. We each to a row on the square we were given then send it to the next person...........

Did I confuse you more??

thats what i'm thinking we do. :)

Sounds like fun!:yay I'm going to sign up! Great for those of us with a short attn. span, and multiple WIP. It'll be like working on 12-24 projects at the same time.:lol

To sign up you need to email me at larryjimmie@yahoo.com with pass the sq in the subject line. Yes we all start a sq 6 inch and then we all mail ours to the next person and so on until we have all worked on each others sq. by the end we should have a nice size and if it isnt big enough you are the last one to work on your own. so you can make it as big as you want.

• 1 month later...

I just looked at Jimmie Lu's blog and looks like her internet is down or her computer, or something.

I do know I was supposed to send my squares to her, which I did. I sent my 'starter' square, I put my 8 rounds on the square I got and sent it off to her as well, as she's the person next for me to send to.

I haven't heard anything either. I hope everything is alright with her.

I got an e-mail from her. She said the lady ahead of us is gone for 3 weeks. She'll return in August & JLu has 3 squares to send her. So warm up your hooks!

ty all for the input, i was just hoping everything was ok with everyone.....'cause i know that usually unless something is going on......everyone here is very prompt........:smile lavenderbear.......this one is started already .. but i;m sure we could do another soon ......keep looking for a new one to start

I think i got someone's starter square but I'm not so sure whether I did or not. The sneder was "Traci Isley" Not much info was given so I was very very confused. I also never got a list of who to send it on to or anything. Never heard a thing once I sent my info to Jimmie lu. So I'm in the dark and have a square sitting here, It's BIG! not really a starter, so I'm really really confused.

any help would be appreciated.

Archived