Celtic Filet Knot

Ryaira

I found this chart on neziumworld.com and Loved it there are a few more that I think I would like to try as well.

But I finally finished my foray into thread!

It was a long haul of dropping the hook, missing the next stitch because of the thread. But after awhile I got the hang of it.

Now I know that the bottom seems stretched out but I forgot which size hook I was using and just winged it when I picked it up again after exams.

I think I sized it at 480 * 360 but I am not sure so here is a thumbnail. I hope I did this right it's been so long. It should be clickable.

th_CelticKnot.jpg

That is really pretty! I *just* tonight decided I would try to do filet crochet again. It is confusing at times. I did about five rows then I put it down before my brain didn't work for the rest of the night. :P Anyway you did a really good job on that!

Tina

Could you please re-post the website's addy that you got the pattern from? I tried to go there to get the pattern (cause it just happens to be a special favorite of mine) and got an error message...

Thanks!!

Jessie

Sure thing it's here. I think I may have made a spelling error in the name, but I also did not type out the link fully either. Hope that works better!

Could you please re-post the website's addy that you got the pattern from? I tried to go there to get the pattern (cause it just happens to be a special favorite of mine) and got an error message...

Thanks!!

Jessie

All your other comments are really great! I'm so happy this turned out in the end!

Wow ! That is incredible. I love celtic knots. That must have taken a long time. Thank you for shareing that with me. I think it will inspire me to re-start my current thread projects.

Archived