Weezer - Destroy My Sweater...

I always enjoyed this song by Weezer, actually one of their older ones, but I found myself laughing outloud in the car as I listened to the lines "If you want to destroy my sweater, just pull this string as I walk away... soon I'll be naked..." Any of you who are familiar with the song (and you know who you are:waving ) will know what I'm talking about... I think it's the perfect song to frog :frog to!

Flashback of my now 25yo son sitting in his room at 15 playing this song on his guitar ... that and ..perhaps a butterfly song? Anyhow... he was such a big Weezer fan.... so much so that he actually carved the -W -

symbol in our antigue molding above the door frame of his room!

Flashback of my now 25yo son sitting in his room at 15 playing this song on his guitar ... that and ..perhaps a butterfly song? Anyhow... he was such a big Weezer fan.... so much so that he actually carved the -W -

symbol in our antigue molding above the door frame of his room!

Doesn't that devotion just warm your heart! :eek A nice 'W' carved into antique molding on the door frame! No sanding or painting will erase that memory!:devil

The W stays... along with the marks on th e kitchen door frame on how tall everyone is....and other little quirks around the house :) ......Our youngest was 5 at the time and the only line he knew was..." He looks just like Buddy Holly"....he would sing it over and over mindlessly while playing with his matchbox cars or army men....

..........great walk down memory lane!:c9

• 1 month later...

I think you're on to something there, Paulette.... Pole dancing could well become obsolete and Crochet-to-Frog will become a very profitable industry.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived