Custom made pig!

Oh my goodness... this is just darling.... so far I've made your mouse and your piggy... they're awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Can these be used in your toy drive too? My daughters are getting a kick out of your patterns so far... I thought maybe some extras would be helpful to you!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

aWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, soooooo cute, I'm going to have to try this. I hope it'll work, this will be the first amigurumi thingy I make, and the first pattern I actually have to read. i'm so excited!!!!

Thanks for the pattern!!!! REally cuuuuuuuuuuute.

A new pig in the Stable!! Oink Oink

th_Pig002.jpg

This is my very first crocheted stuffed animal. Didn't think I could do it, but I did!:clap

However, I think I forgot:blush to join the rounds, since my pig has a crease all the way down his sides. I also lost :thinkcount of some stitches somewhere, but I just went ahead and finished it.

I'll do better next time, hopefully.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry I'm quite new at this ... looking at your pattern .... I'm not sure how to chain 2 and than make 5sc on the 2nd chain .... is there any links that you can give me that can show me how that's done .... I've tried so much and I'm super frustrated that I'm not getting what I need >@@@<

Sorry I'm quite new at this ... looking at your pattern .... I'm not sure how to chain 2 and than make 5sc on the 2nd chain .... is there any links that you can give me that can show me how that's done .... I've tried so much and I'm super frustrated that I'm not getting what I need >@@@<

Good morning!

I will try to explain this the best I can.. I dont have a pic available right now..if this doesnt help, please let me know. I will try to take some pics and email them to you.

All you are doing to start out... same as other patterns.

You have a slip knot on your hook.

Yarn over and pull through the loop on your hook. Now, you have chained one, yarn over, and pull through loop on hook, now you have chained 2.

In the first chain, the original one that was on your hook even before you chained one..... also is the chain furthest from the hook, you will crochet 5 sc's into that chain. When you are done, you will have a small circle.

Make sure to do your beginning chain looser, so you can fit the 5 sc's into the 2nd ch from your hook.

I hope this helps!! If not, please pm me with your email addy..

I am swamped today with work..but I will try this evening to get some pics snapped for you.

Thanks!

Now this is adorable and looks like a quick pattern. You are quite smart!

By the way, Yogachic, I take it your DD is 13? She did a great job on the piggy she made!

• 1 month later...

hi! ur pig is quite cute i must say. anyhow, i was wondernig if u would mind if i sold the products made based off this pattern. i modified this pattern and will not in any way sell the pattern, but i would like very much to sell the actual pigs. is that ok with u? i wouldnt want to sell them without the original pattern's creator's approval. :]

thanks.

You bet!

Feel free to sell any completed item you made from my patterns.

I would love to hear how you do!

Thanks!

Kristen

hi! ur pig is quite cute i must say. anyhow, i was wondernig if u would mind if i sold the products made based off this pattern. i modified this pattern and will not in any way sell the pattern, but i would like very much to sell the actual pigs. is that ok with u? i wouldnt want to sell them without the original pattern's creator's approval. :]

thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HELP! I have only one hook at the moment (accidentally packed the others away) and i can't find out what size it is, it says 5.50MM. Can someone please explain to me what size that is? I mean is it G F H I don't know! Please help!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived