Custom made pig!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i love your designs, but i was wondering what size these little guys are. I'm trying to make a mobile for my baby's room.. (and don't really know what i'm doing!!) but are these small? Anyone have any ideas which patterns are little that i could make a mobile with?

Cheers!

i love your designs, but i was wondering what size these little guys are. I'm trying to make a mobile for my baby's room.. (and don't really know what i'm doing!!) but are these small? Anyone have any ideas which patterns are little that i could make a mobile with?

Cheers!

Hmm.... The first and second...and third pig I made from this pattern.. are LONG gone. :) my nephews took them all.

If I remember correctly, they are about 4 inches by 4 inches or so.

Are you looking for a specific animal sdunbar?

I made a pig from Kristie's pattern from #10 cotton. It was about 1-1/2 inches when it was finished. THen I packaged it up and sent it to my friend Alan Dart. For those who knit or make knit toys, you will know that Alan Dart is a world famous knit toy designer. He loved it. Just wanted everyone to know that Kristie's pig is running with the Big Dogs now!:yes

-Stine

here is the official meeting of Kristies little pig and Alan Dart's

GiggleToys.jpg

Those are very cute pigs! Someday I want to make them, but I want to add wings as in "When pig's fly!" So, thanks to both of you for the inspiration, and congratulations Kristie, how exciting!

Cute pig,Kristie!

Where I'm from in central KY,they have a festival called "Ham Days", celebrating all things pig.They have a Pigesus Parade,a pig with wings!Just an idea;) .

Thank you so much for sharing this pattern, I love it! As a piggie fanatic, I found it soo addictive. Since I made the first piggie with your directions, I've adapted it to make two purses with it. I'm in heaven now, as I've always wanted a pig purse, and now I have TWO! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Oink Oink! How cute is that? I adore the little pig! Sooooooo sweet! You are so amazing with the little critters you make! Just keep 'em coming!:cheer :cheer :cheer

• 4 weeks later...

Kristie,

Thank you so much for posting this pattern. I love pigs so much that I couldn't resisted to make one. He turned out so cute I can't wait to finish him off with some eyes.

pinkdustfairy aka lisa

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/pinkdustfairy/Picture057.jpg[/img]

Photo Album:

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h111/pinkdustfairy/

Thanks, Kristy!

That pattern was so easy, in less than 3 hours (I'm still a little slow going in the round with WW and a smaller hook) I had a pig! I'll post when he gets some eyes! I think I'll embroider them, since he is going to a house with little ones who could chew off an "eye". I'm going to make all your farm animals and send them to my godchildren who are in Oaxaco, Mexico (with their parents) as missionaries. It takes months for packages to get there sometimes, I know they won't "outgrow" these like clothes in a few months and they'll travel well. You're the best!

Kristie,

Thanks so much for sharing your patterns. They are adorable, and so much fun to make. I have made several, including this little guy (a gift for my sister who collects all things :pig.)

Roli,

I just bought a coin bank, piggy bank pattern that I thought was darling.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived