Groovalicious 'Ghan

That's pretty and cheerful! I love the idea of running the strands up the side. less ends to deal with. Did you have any trouble with tangling when you turned?

That's pretty and cheerful! I love the idea of running the strands up the side. less ends to deal with. Did you have any trouble with tangling when you turned?

Not too bad, actually. I was working from balls and they were pretty easy to deal with. One didnt have to be moved at all, and the other two I just turned when I turned the blankie over. I've never worked with carrying yarn before and I didn't have any problems. When I would have to put it down, I put all 3 balls of yarn to one side then folded the blanket in half towards the balls, laid the balls on the blankie then folded it the rest of the way around them so they didn't roll off/ have a chance to tangle.

Big thank yous to those who've commented on my pattern! :)

Cris~

:manyheart Aww, Cris! I didn't realize that you created the pattern just for the drive! And dedicating it to the kids and all....*sniff* you're such a doll!

I will have to try it out...if I attempt it I'll be sure to show you pictures! :)

Carrying over yarn is something I've not excelled at yet (putting it mildly LOL) can you give me any advice on that???

I can't wait to see this afghan in person!!!

xoxo

Ro

Archived