Yayyy Potholders!

ReneeH

While these aren't complete, I was just so excited about them, I had to post anyway. I just purchased Annie's Attic Ultimate Book of Potholders because...well...I'm addicted to crazy looking potholders.

107638936_52cbba59b4_o.jpg

Those are great :) I've made the one on the left before the pattern was a little frustrating.

Hehehe...for some reason on that particular day I was gifted with more patience than usual...it'll take me some time to actually complete them.

Hehehe...for some reason on that particular day I was gifted with more patience than usual...it'll take me some time to actually complete them.

I found the pic of the one I made and I think it was the trim that I had trouble with the instructions had me all confused :think

potholder.jpg

Yours is realy cute Alisha! I like the colours you chose. You're right, the instructions for the trim didn't make any sense to me, so I just sort of winged it. That's the thing I love about crochet---when in doubt, you can make it up as you go along.

Yours is realy cute Alisha! I like the colours you chose. You're right, the instructions for the trim didn't make any sense to me, so I just sort of winged it. That's the thing I love about crochet---when in doubt, you can make it up as you go along.

Yep I pretty much wing everything :lol

Archived