I have an inventory!

jimbo

Check my blog, i posted an inventory of hooks for sale!

Hope i did it right. Any helpful suggestions would be appreciated. Kinda new at this.

Those hooks are gorgeous, Jim. Looking at them made me curious about my own "hook-in-process". I love the fact that the grain is coming out so nicely on mine. As I said, I don't use a Q much but am now scouting around for a pattern so I can test-drive that Q immediately! You both look great in that cruise photo. Karol is beautiful. We'll be RVing in Alaska some day soon.:dreaming

Alaska, at least where we went along the coast up to Skagway has got to be in the top 10 most beautiful places in the world (course with Deadmancrick being in the #1 slot, but i'm biased). I envy you your RV. Be sure to stop in Carcross along your way to Skagway. Its just the coolest little town ever.

I went to your blog and am very interested in the "traveling hook" but couldn't post. If you do this please count me in!

Thanks Terrijo...I see you're a fellow Warshingtonian!! Seems there's a goodly bunch of us here in C'ville eh?

Oh and about the blog thing... i'll pm you.

I was hoping that i didn't do something really stoopid posting those hooks that way. But i guess it wasn't too bad since they seem to be selling and i'm not having trouble contacting folks.

So thanks you guys for the compliments on the hooks, and for visiting my blog.. I hope to be doing this again after i finish up or at least shorten the turn around time for those patient folk who have orders for custom hooks (thank you!!).

:c9 Jimbo, Good Mornin' to ya!!!

I am in seventh heaven :manyheart , I got my hooks, & now I don't have to pick up & use a cold metal hook, with my wrists & tendons, they needed a nice custom made,light-weight, warm hook, & they are just GREAT :day , my crochet stitches even look better, because they are much more uniform.

Thanks Jimbo!!!!!!!! yrrrrrrrrrrr great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aw shucks Carol....

Thanks again for all your kind words. Its really gratifying to know my hooks help your hands. Hope they make wonderous things for you!

Archived