A Plug for my Site!

thefabledneedle

Wow Jennifer, you have an awesome website there. I like the layout, it is easy to navigate, and you display your items very well. Your "Forget-Me-Not" scarf is absolutely STUNNING!!!! I think you have done a wonderful job with all of it, and your work is beautiful.

hair ties! yes, i was thinking that would be a cool crochet project - i used to have these curly pink ones when i was little! Great use of the leaves - yay!!!

I've made some of the curly ones. Here is the pattern if you are interested Hair Ties I made the chain a little longer than what they said though. I like them better that way.

I was thinking it would be pretty to use the leaf and curls together, sort of like grape vines, with different shades of green. :)

Cool, thanks! They're so cute!

I've made some of the curly ones. Here is the pattern if you are interested Hair Ties I made the chain a little longer than what they said though. I like them better that way.

I was thinking it would be pretty to use the leaf and curls together, sort of like grape vines, with different shades of green. :)

Archived