Anyone Recognize My Wheel?

Roxanne

Anyone Recognize My Wheel?

I recognize it, it's mine, I lost it along time ago and I can't believe you found it for me! You can send it right over!!!

hehe did I fool ya?

*sighs* It WAS worth a try...

It's a great looking wheel though.

Definately an Ashford Traddy, and it's exactly the same model as mine (but mine has a dark stain). I got mine just last week.

According to the Ashford site, it's from around 1975 (the spokes of the wheel and the maiden uprights match their pic).

It's made here in New Zealand (which is a long way from Sweden, but Zeland is near Sweden though), about 4 hours drive from my house :D

I recognize it, it's mine, I lost it along time ago and I can't believe you found it for me! You can send it right over!!!

hehe did I fool ya?

*sighs* It WAS worth a try...

It's a great looking wheel though.

Hee hee! You guys crack me up! What sort of shipping method did you want me to use?? HEE HEE! :2rock

Definately an Ashford Traddy, and it's exactly the same model as mine (but mine has a dark stain). I got mine just last week.

According to the Ashford site, it's from around 1975 (the spokes of the wheel and the maiden uprights match their pic).

It's made here in New Zealand (which is a long way from Sweden, but Zeland is near Sweden though), about 4 hours drive from my house :D

Awesome Nataleeza! I like yours too!! I'll let my Dad know it's New Zealand where it's made...the guy selling it to him lives here in Canada and is Russian and that's the only information my Dad got from him.

SISTER!!! I knew I'd find you and dad someday. You must have cried you eyes out after I was pulled off by the alligator, but I managed to escape. Of course, with the amnesia it took me so long to find you...

Hee hee Kathy!! Oh gosh ya, so glad you have no idea - in fact, it gives me the chance to use this guy to show just how happy we were LOL ----> :jumpyay

Archived