~Afghan for my Dylan

shella85222

This afghan is called “Waterfall Ripple†It is in the Vanna’s Favorite Gift Afghans.

Hers is done in blues and lighter colors. My youngest son Dylan (6 years old) wanted a colorful afghan and picked out the bright colors. I wanted to make something that would be warm and also have a solid design without to many openings. This pattern seemed to work the best. I was very happy with the way it all worked out. For me the colors are way to bright. But for my son, he loves it.

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL90/155758/8618622/127058558.jpg

http://pic5.picturetrail.com/VOL90/155758/8618622/127058557.jpg

Oh I love it! Very nice, Love the ripples. I'm very fond of Afghans in bright primary colors for boys. I made a Toddler bed sized afghan in very similar colors for my now 15 YO when he was a toddler, and it adorns the bed of my 3yo. All four boys have been drawn to the colors of that afghan and all four just loved the dickens out of it. I may have to buy that book to make that pattern for the 3YO's transition to a big boy bed. Great job.

Thank you. It was funny I am always making things for my daughter.. Since she is my only girl with 4 brothers. And when she seen this and the colors she wanted to trade one of hers for it. But of course there was no way Dylan would give it up. :think

Oh I love it! Very nice, Love the ripples. I'm very fond of Afghans in bright primary colors for boys. I made a Toddler bed sized afghan in very similar colors for my now 15 YO when he was a toddler, and it adorns the bed of my 3yo. All four boys have been drawn to the colors of that afghan and all four just loved the dickens out of it. I may have to buy that book to make that pattern for the 3YO's transition to a big boy bed. Great job.

Archived