Oval Heather Grey Rug

Ennovy88

A co-worker mentioned that she wish I could make rugs...of course it was the second thing on my crochet agenda and here goes...the rug was done in various stitches and I used acrylic and boucle heather grey yarns...I have cut a rug saver to be placed under the rug...question is should I permanently affix it to the underside of the rug...

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5803/2002/1600/100_0815.jpg

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/5803/2002/1600/100_0820.jpg

Wow you did a beautiful job :clap IMHO you should not permanently affix the pad to the rug, one of the plusses about that type of rug is that it's fully reversible, and it wouldn't be if you attached the pad :2c it's funny I have to go through that explanation almost every day I work at my first job---I design and sell braided rugs for a living :D

Thank you......I am so excited about it and can't wait to show my coworker...hoping i can get some orders from it....hehe.....sorry the pic is not showing up....can be seen on my blogsite.

The rug is fabulous!!! I love it. You could baste stitch the rug saver on the bottom with big stitches that could easily be removed to reverse the rug at a later date.

I just cut and pasted the link and got it to work.

Thanks again for the compliments...my brother thought it was so cool and has placed an order...he wants one for his bathroom......now I am really excited...and anxious to show it to my co-worker and start another one...using two yarns and a little bigger....Cristin....I love burning candles ...I need to find a wholesale place...b/c I go through several within a week...hehe.

Thanks for your feedback....my brother thought it was so cool and placed an order....I am really excited and anxious to show it to my co-worker and rearing and ready to start the next one...but will use 2 yarns for thickness and a lil bigger...Cristin...I am an avid candle burner and need to find a wholesale candle company...hehe

Archived