My Second Design Was Accepted Too

kahud48

:clapBoth are being published in the 2007 Calendar :clap

I just got back in my e-mail today that they also want my other scarf.

The first one that was accepted was the (1)"Peek A Boo" Skinny Scarf.

The second design that I just posted 2 days ago here at the forum,

(2)"Stair Steps To My Heart" Skinny Scarf has just be accepted too :yay.

The first one that I sent to the other publisher that I thought had rejected because I had not heard back from them (the Peek A Boo design) also e-mailed back yesterday that they wanted it :lol. They were to late on that one, and I had already sent my second one to the folks for the Calendar.

Soo, I made up another one yesterday for them. I have sent it in and am waiting to here back from them now.

My new design is called (3)"Simply" Skinny Scarf.

Needless to say, I am just beside myself excited, I never expected this.

click on the small pics to enlarge

copyright.jpgth_StairStepsToMyHeartSkinnyScarf001.jpg th_StairStepsToMyHeartScarf001.jpg

------Peek A Boo--------------Stair Steps To My Heart

My new one--Simply Skinny Scarf

th_SimplyBoaScarf002.jpg th_SimplyBoaScarf003.jpg th_SimplyBoaScarf004.jpg th_SimplyBoaScarf.jpg

YOU CAN LINK HERE FOR MY PATTERNS

ENJOY

I love your scarves!:hook One question, How long are they when you are finished? They seem to be the perfect length. Congratulations by the way on your scarf pattern submissions!:clap

Thanks-----The Peek A Boo is 74in.---The Stair Steps To My Heart is 78in long----The Simply Skinny Scarf is the longest at 112in. it is wraped around the neck three times in the picture. All three of them are posted with their pattern here in the Original patterns section.

I love your scarves!:hook One question, How long are they when you are finished? They seem to be the perfect length. Congratulations by the way on your scarf pattern submissions!:clap

Archived