Hi! Newbie from NC

craftimama

Hi everyone! I'm from Spindale, NC and have been crocheting for about 10 years. It's become my favorite hobby! :)h I also do some plastic canvas and miniatures painting, and other sewing hobbies like embroidery. I'm trying to teach myself how to knit, but I'm not very good at it yet.

I recently started designing my own patterns. I'm really having fun with it! I enjoy working with both yarn and thread.

Looks like there is lots and lots of great conversation that goes on here -- I know I'm going to enjoy it!

Hugs, Juli:

Hi Juli,

welcome to Crochetville! There certainly is a lot of conversation going on here, and it's lots of fun. Glad you could join us. :))

Very soon I will be posting some of my patterns on my blog. Still typing out the directions, and some friends are going to test them for me to check for boo-boos. :)

I just started a blog, too...so I'm trying to learn the ins and outs of html and all that jazz. Lots to learn. I made a button for my blog, but it's ugly. lol. I'll get better...I hope. ha ha.

Hugs,

Juli

Small :earth !! My name is Amanda. I grew up in Rutherfordton but I'm living in Canton right now. We hope to move back sometime in the near future!! :welcome to Crochetville :hug !!! You're going to :heart it here!!!

Archived