Just joined

nwbondlady

Hi, :wave

What a great site you all have here. I came here on the advice of a friend who is a member already and am hoping to make lots of knew friends.:hug

I have been crocheting for about thirty years and have owned a bond knitting machine for about twenty years.:knit

I love to do both on most of the pieces I make. My favorite hobby is to design something, make it on my knitting machine then embellish and finish in crochet. I love just making something in crochet as well. Sometimes I use a pattern but mostly I make it up. I have a bad habit of not writing down what I did. :thinking2 I'm trying to do better about that.

I have several photos but don't know how to post them here. I read the rules and still don't know how to do it. :<>

Hi, glad to have you here!

We'll be glad to see your photos when you can get them up. I'll leave it to someone with more know-how to help you do them. I think there is a forum where you can ask for help. :)

I'm Karen, from OK but I live in England because my dh is English. I've been crocheting for I don't know how long, but more seriously from about 20 years ago.

Archived