AJ's dog mat

DesertCrocheter

Hey all, remember when AJ generously shared her dog mat pattern that is going to be published? Well, having 2 dogs myself and sister with a dog, I had immediately printed it out, but I never got around to making it. I decided to make one to throw into the Christmas gift box. So here it is. Thanks, AJ, for a great pattern, and it certainly deserves to be published! It was so easy and fast, too. Thanks! Patty

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/DesertCrocheter/gifts/IM002854.jpg

The bone mat looks great, I agree it's a fabulous pattern I made 2 for my dogs!! :dog

I love it . where did you get the pattern?

The pattern is by one of our own Crochetdiva, aka Andrea J.......you'll have to PM her if you want the pattern, it's pending publishing!

Congratulations Andrea on having the pattern published........I've loved it from day 1 :cheer:yay:cheer

Rosemary, I used 4 strands of Caron One Pound: juniper, sage, white, and cream. Andrea said to use 4 if you were using WW, and I've never used so many strands at one time, but I really like the effect. It's very nice and thick (and absorbent!). As for everyone else, you'll just have to be patient now and wait for the pattern to be published. :lol But seriously, I think AJ said it's going to be in the 2007 Crochet Pattern-a-Day calendar. Along with lots of other very cool patterns created by many of our own C'villagers--a definite must have next year! Patty

Archived