Luxury hat and scarf patterns up

brenmichelle20

Thank you, They were a hit and now I have people asking to make many more...So I put them up for other crocheters to do and they will be all over the usa...I finish the hats in about an hour too, don't take long, just have to get a good color to mix with the homespun...

I made a cream with pink fun fur and it isn't great looking but a lot of the same color combos look great together.. I made the dk purple with light color fringe and vice versa, so there is many different looks and don't cost a lot to do...

I am so thankeful for that pattern! I made a hat like that for my aunt in purple homespun and purple fun fur, I wanted to make more for x-mas but couldent which pattern I had used for the hat portion, this is really gonna save me some time! And now I have a scarf to match!

Hi, the scarf and hat are really great. I love how you incorporated the fun fur. Thank you for sharing the patterns. I needed a hat for a quick gift and this is perfect. :hook

Yes they are very soft and the fun fur gives it a little something to the project. As I said in the patterns, I crochet very tightly so if you crochet loose, you will have to go to a smaller hook. But with the scarf it is quite easy to do without a guage in it.

Thank you all, I even have mittens and a lil bag in the set and hope to get the patterns on the puter soon.

Wow! Those are gorgeous! :manyheart Thank you for the pattern...I can't wait to finish up my current WIP so that I can start some of the patterns everyone has shared!

Thanks again

~K

Archived