what to do with this yarn?

gretelgrrl

Question

Hello,

Against my better judgement, I fell in love with this beautiful yarn in green and bought 2 balls of it. http://www.jimmybeanswool.com/secure-html/onlinegen/currgen/Muench/TouchMe.asp They were on sale 50% off, but I still couldn't convince myself to buy more than 2 (they are expensive!). After crocheting with one of them, I realized how little yarn 61 yards is. I undid the scarf I had started. They are very small balls and it's barely enough to make a short, thin scarf (61 yards per ball).

:shrug

Does anyone have any ideas on something to make? It's so velvety soft and very elegant looking. I'd love to think of something small, but snuggly that I could make out of it.

Thanks for any tips...

:scrachin

9 answers to this question

I love that yarn! I too bought 2 balls of it, in a silvery gray color. I am planning on making a small evening bag out of it if I ever get the chance. Wish I could buy a lot of it too! Touch Me is the perfect name for it, I frequently pet it. :manyheart

Thanks guys :)

lots of good ideas! I'm going to think on it a little longer - I'll let you know what I decide. I like the ideas of an evening bag or a small scarf...

It's just sooo soft.

I wish that I could afford 5 skeins- but $15 a pop is a lot!

thanks for all of your wonderful suggestions :)

Archived