Anniversary Afghan

crochetcrazy

th_IMG_0652jpgThis is an afghan I made for my husband on our first anniversary.:vheart

th_IMG_0652.jpg

It is made up of 12 squares that I sewed together...12 representing the number of months we had been married. Each square has 4 hearts in it, one for each week of marriage. It was a fun one to work on..and finishing it was thrilling!:yay

So thoughtful. Such a shame that most men would never actually" GET" the sentiment behind it, but ....

Mine would (that's why I chose him), and I hope yours does!!! (Mine has eerily feminine tases for a guy, and I am a tomboy who crafts... go figure! The ultimate odd couple.)

I still can't get the concept of the GUY on here whose wife gave away his yarn stash. Seems so backwards to me. Makes me feel more normal in an odd sort of way.

I LOVE it - both for the design AND the sentiment. Gives me ideas!

So thoughtful. Such a shame that most men would never actually" GET" the sentiment behind it, but ....

Mine would (that's why I chose him), and I hope yours does!!! (Mine has eerily feminine tases for a guy, and I am a tomboy who crafts... go figure! The ultimate odd couple.)

I still can't get the concept of the GUY on here whose wife gave away his yarn stash. Seems so backwards to me. Makes me feel more normal in an odd sort of way.

I LOVE it - both for the design AND the sentiment. Gives me ideas!

Thankyou!! :bounce

My husband likes it because i made it, otherwise he would never have liked such a "feminine" item. ( and I "did" have to explain the sentiment to him..hehehe) I am fortunate that he appreciates things that I make.

Thanks again everyone for the wonderful comments!:manyheart

Archived