Cutest Sparkly Hooks

CLLinda

Hi Friends,

Yesterday, in my mad Black Friday Shopping with my DSIL, we went to her local JoAnns and I found the cutest sparkly crochet hooks in a tube. Six hooks ranging from a K thru Q. Pretty colors also. Red, green, yellow, purple, orange and pink with little sparkles in them. They are like the Crystalites, only JoAnn's brand. And only $4.99 for the set. I bought two, one for me and one for my niece, who just is learning to crochet.

It's so fun, shopping with my sister in law and my friend.

Have a great weekend!

Linda:cheer

I'm definitely going to have to check that out! I got the knitting needle set about a month ago, at 50% off! Would LOVE to have a set of crochet hooks too! They are so purty! :c9

I saw the ad in my flyer but didn't realize they were glitter so thanks to you I looked today and got a set of crochet hooks for me and one for my sister.

Be warned, they're not marked what size they are. ;)

http://joann.shoplocal.com/joannsalesflyer/default.aspx?action=browsepagedetail&storeid=2412329&rapid=192722&pagenumber=19&listingid=-2096283590&ref=%2fjoannsalesflyer%2fdefault.aspx%3faction%3dbrowsepagesingle%26storeid%3d2412329%26rapid%3d192722%26pagenumber%3d19

Actually, they are marked in REALLY tiny letters and numbers. You almost need a magnifier to see them. I had to take off my glasses and put it almost in my eye to see them. They are at the bottom of the shaft. Hope that helps.

Linda:cheer

Can someone who has been able to read the engraved or raised writing please share what the sizes are on the hooks? I could read that the red was 11.5 mm or P, turquiose was 10 mm or N, -but that is all I am confident of at this time.

Thank You-

Debbi

Archived