On 7/12/2024 at 12:59 PM, NCcountrygal said:

I couldn't resist.  I ordered the book version of Gorgeous doilies. bwg

I don't blame you. I'm pretty sure I have this one and there are several beautiful patterns in this book. I used to be a doily-pattern-book-junky. I have so many books/booklets I'll never get them all made in my lifetime. Now I cannot wait to see what you crochet next!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, AmySolovay said:

How do you like the book? Have you crocheted any of the patterns in it yet?

Not yet. I was pleased to see that Patricia Kristofferson is the designer. I missed seeing that online. I have Windsor Oval marked as a future wip. They are all beautiful 😍

I have made a few from that book (some of them are 'sets', like an oval and a round doily of the same pattern--edited, I made the Windsor round a while back, but not the Oval so far-- and also several from her '99 little doilies book'.  Her patterns are well written and beautiful!

Edited by Granny Square
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Granny Square said:

I have made a few from that book (some of them are 'sets', like an oval and a round doily of the same pattern), and also several from her '99 little doilies book'.  Her patterns are well written and beautiful!

🙂

6 hours ago, NCcountrygal said:

Not yet. I was pleased to see that Patricia Kristofferson is the designer. I missed seeing that online. I have Windsor Oval marked as a future wip. They are all beautiful 😍

Thanks for the info! Patricia's designs are lovely!! I hope you'll enjoy working the Windsor Oval. ❤️ 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AmySolovay said:

Thanks for the info! Patricia's designs are lovely!! I hope you'll enjoy working the Windsor Oval. ❤️ 

You are welcome.  I have made many from her little doilies book that Granny Square mentioned.  Just need more hours in a day.  🙂