St. Patrick's Day table & tree

I know this is late, but better late than never.  Here is the table for St. Patrick's Day with a little surprise if you can find the orangeman.  My Mom was Irish Protestant.  She was never happy with this holiday, as it really left other Irish out.  So every year I would hide something orange on me to make her happy.  I never did it when I worked in Philly, as where I worked was right in the middle of Irish town 2nd Street.  So unless I did not want to be ignored, I wore white with my hidden orange.

Can you find the orange girl hidden on the table?  Oh and let's not forget the tree with rainbows and shamrocks.  There are a couple of pots of gold on there also.

Enjoy your holiday

Table March 2024.jpg

Tree March 2024.jpg

• Like 5

Your dolls are so beautiful!  I love the tree! ☘️

• Like 1

Another winner Mary Jo! That was fun looking for the orange girl. Clever! Thank you for sharing.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Ah Reni, I knew you would find her.  It was fun and as I said a tribute to Mom.

Thank you all for coming into see my table and tree.  Now I need to get my corned beef.

Edited by Tampa Doll

Table is beautiful.  The orange man is adorable.

Despite being Irish never been a fan of the corned beef.  For some reason my Mom used to do a smoked shoulder.  Never knew why.

This year helping out at a community dinner hosted by a pretty decent chef who is determined to make corned beef.  He claims he can convert anyone to liking it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

Table is beautiful.  The orange man is adorable.

Despite being Irish never been a fan of the corned beef.  For some reason my Mom used to do a smoked shoulder.  Never knew why.

This year helping out at a community dinner hosted by a pretty decent chef who is determined to make corned beef.  He claims he can convert anyone to liking it.

I only have a small bit of Irish heritage that goes way back to my paternal great, great grandmother from County Cork, so that might be why, but there is just something in the flavor in corned beef spices that I don't care for. I've yet to this day figured it out.

Keep us posted if that chef converts you! LOL

Edited by ReniC

Nice work - everything. Did you make the tablecloth as well?  And all those leprechauns/dolls/animals.  So enjoyable to see your gorgeous table and thanks for publishing it here:  we all of us (not just Irish) need lovely, happy things to look at in these crazy times. 

Yes, I found the orange girl.  She is partly hidden, but she didn't fool me... 😉

1 hour ago, Horsy said:

Nice work - everything. Did you make the tablecloth as well?  And all those leprechauns/dolls/animals.  So enjoyable to see your gorgeous table and thanks for publishing it here:  we all of us (not just Irish) need lovely, happy things to look at in these crazy times. 

Yes, I found the orange girl.  She is partly hidden, but she didn't fool me... 😉

Yes, the only things I did not make were a couple of stuffies on the left hand side.  You just about see them.  One is Mike from Monsters Inc. and the spaceman from Toy Story.

The Elephant and the Donkey will stay on every table, as this is an election year.  

I have a book that has table toppers for many a holiday.