Table & Tree February 2024

Tampa Doll

I know this is a little late or early, however you want to look at it, but I finally got the pictures.

February is the month for celebration.  There are Births, Birthdays, Weddings and Anniversaries.

This table and tree are celebrating all this.  The dolls are dressed in Purple along with the Purple Angel (for DH's Mother).  there are also hearts all over, on the window and the tree.

So enjoy your celebations and enjoy the pictures.

Feb Table.jpg

Feb Tree.jpg

• Like 6

There's that gorgeous doily! Your tablescape and tree made me happy! Thank you, Mary Jo

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

Well, I have accomplished my mission, if they make people happy.

Yeah, everyone loves the table topper.  I have several of them for different holidays.

Never tried to figure that out.  The table changes as I give things away.  I had to laugh the other day.  I was looking at my 5 ft. tree and remembered when I had the 7 ft tree and how the decorations only covered the front.:rofl

Beautiful! The dolls are just so pretty, the tablecloth is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing.🙂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tampa Doll said:

Never tried to figure that out.  The table changes as I give things away.  I had to laugh the other day.  I was looking at my 5 ft. tree and remembered when I had the 7 ft tree and how the decorations only covered the front.:rofl

People occasionally ask me how long it took to make something. I just have to say I have no idea since I don't keep up with my crochet time and it's not on any schedule. If I was going to sell something based on time worked, I wouldn't have a clue.

I've had trees in a corner before and ones out in the open and it sure makes a difference in how many ornaments you use. Height makes a difference too. LOL

• Like 1