2024 What's On Your Hook? Share your WIPs.

I'm still plugging along on my afghan WIP. It looks like it's going to take a while longer to complete. I can't decide how to add the color to the white. I'm so pokey.

I like using the eye and pink nose pieces but the sharp part is exposed in the basket. Wonder if I give it with a warning to the grandsons if they’ll remember when they reach in.  Thinking maybe layer it with the artificial grass to cover the points?  
eta dh had a tool and snipped the points off

A900C0EE-A7C3-4DCC-AEF9-E3387790574D.jpeg

Edited by NCcountrygal
Update
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trying to finish my first polychromatic blanket. On the last of the edging row but the puppy wants my attention so much, can't crochet much till she naps or is in the crate.  One big energy ball!!

Socks I started are nearing finish.  Trying to start a cute little v-stitch poncho for 2 young girls and added a v-stitch blanket to my to make list, that Creative Grandma showed the other day on utube.  She has an upcoming tutorial sometime soon.

Lord, that pup has rolled herself into a blanket on her bed next to me.  I hear her munching on something...

Hope everybody has plenty of WIPs to keep ya happy.

• Haha 1

Welcome to my world, LOL,  I know I shouldn't laugh because it is exhausting.  I had to put my crochet projects away because of my little trouble maker.

• Haha 1

Between a row or two here and there on the afghan, I'm gathering everything to make the bed for my GS's cats. I think it should have been called a cubby box.

• Like 2

About halfway thru a Tulips doily by C. Strohmeyer in some pastels thread. 

Looking ahead I think I might give the Doves In Flight doily by Delsie Rhoads a try.  I'm thinking of blue thread but I might go with red or another color.  We'll see.

• Like 2

That was such a fun and beautiful tour! I would need at least 2 weeks to enjoy and see every single store! Thanks for sharing. :wink

• Like 2

19 hours ago, ReniC said:

That was such a fun and beautiful tour! I would need at least 2 weeks to enjoy and see every single store! Thanks for sharing. :wink

Both DH and I enjoy watching their tours.  It is our weekend morning routine.

• Like 2

On 3/14/2024 at 8:50 PM, ReniC said:

I love riding along with this couple.  Designated 8 mile art and craft stores.  I thought that was rather unique and the scenery 😍

• Like 2

Started on Creative Grandma's Spring Blanket pattern.  Pup grabbed a corner and wanted to play tugowar.  It's a nice simple, relaxing pattern that I'll work on as I can.  Did manage to finish 2 projects.

• Like 2

Oh, love those colors! They're so Springtime.

Wait! We're supposed to have something on our hook? Oops, I've been really bad. My Crochet Mojo is making my fingers tingle. I'll get started on that this evening. 😁

• Like 2

Pretty colors! Makes you want to go hide some Easter eggs.

I'm procrastinating weaving in a bunch of ends then back to the hook for the border of a blanket.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm struggling to find a square that I like for the cat house. The stitches are just too open so the box form shows through. I'll keep looking until I find one I like. Maybe I'll just go make a headband for myself!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ReniC said:

I'm struggling to find a square that I like for the cat house. The stitches are just too open so the box form shows through. I'll keep looking until I find one I like. Maybe I'll just go make a headband for myself!

Just noticed this today. Might be of interest. https://www.etsy.com/listing/1653928495/cat-face-granny-square?click_key=b9d936946178f85d37972e7979a8da22782e23f3%3A1653928495&click_sum=3ec21d9e&ref=internal_similar_listing_bot-1&sts=1&listing_id=1653928495&listing_slug=cat-face-granny-square

There are others listed and there might be some free patterns out there if you like the idea. 

On 4/11/2024 at 2:53 PM, NCcountrygal said:

Thank you for the link. That sure is cute.

• Like 1