2023 DROPS Pattern Advent Calendar

Granny Square

It's that time of year again!  Here is the link to free patterns (mix of knit and crochet) at the Garnstudio website. 

https://www.garnstudio.com/christmas-calendar.php?y=2023&cid=19

In past years you were able to open tomorrow's pattern at midnight GMT, which is 4PM US west coast and 7PM East Coast, so presumably that will hold true,

First pattern (Dec 1) is for knitted ball-shaped ornaments, I bet these could be converted to crochet (US SC) if you know how to crochet a ball shape and are adventurous...the pattern repeat is 12 stitches and making a ball in SC usually involves rounds in a multiple of 6 stitches...

On 12/1/2023 at 5:31 PM, Granny Square said:

It's that time of year again!  Here is the link to free patterns (mix of knit and crochet) at the Garnstudio website. 

https://www.garnstudio.com/christmas-calendar.php?y=2023&cid=19

In past years you were able to open tomorrow's pattern at midnight GMT, which is 4PM US west coast and 7PM East Coast, so presumably that will hold true,

First pattern (Dec 1) is for knitted ball-shaped ornaments, I bet these could be converted to crochet (US SC) if you know how to crochet a ball shape and are adventurous...the pattern repeat is 12 stitches and making a ball in SC usually involves rounds in a multiple of 6 stitches...

I'm kind of sick of cookies and trackers.  The calendar won't open without accepting the cookies/trackers.  I visited last month and everything seemed about the same.  Let us know ifyou see something different.  🙂

You're right, I just checked and I guess I just clicked 'no' to accepting cookies without thinking about it, but I guess who knows what's really going on behind the curtain?

Hmm...

OK, I clicked on tomorrow's pattern anyway and have to laugh at the translation, it's 'Mushroom Season Potholders' which is kinda cute, but the description is "The piece is worked with a multi-coloured pattern of fungus and berries."  Way to sell it, guys!!

Edited by Granny Square