Crochet Now magazine with Hat templates

NCcountrygal

I have a subscription to the print UK Simply Crochet.  Prior to Covid I used to see Crochet Now and Simply Crochet at Barnes and Noble in store.  During Covid they seemed to stop being able to get the UK magazines and I got a great deal on Simply and subscribed.  I haven't been in Barnes & Noble in a bit but I should make a stop to see if they have it in as I love the Snoopy on the cover.

14 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Interesting! 

Seems to be an online UK magazine (meaning, not hard copy, you'd need a Kindle app to use it).  Free with Kindle unlimited or $4.99 for the current issue.  

I've never heard of it till Creative Grandma mentioned it in her review.  She said it was out of country that's why the $$$ price.  First time I've seen somebody give a video overview on magazines.  Thought that was cool. 

2 hours ago, Bailey4 said:

I haven't been in Barnes & Noble in a bit but I should make a stop to see if they have it in as I love the Snoopy on the cover.

When she reviewed her copy of Crochet World Winter she mentioned picking that up at JoAnns, so not sure if that's where she got her print copy of Crochet Now.