Fulled slippers

Sonny321

warning it's going to look ridiculously big at first, but after I fulled it it's 103/4 inches long by 10 inches around ( I used some wool needlepoint yarn that looks to be worsted weight or slightly thinner)

using a k hook, I loosely( not sloppy loose though) crocheted a rectangle 36 sc across by 44 rows. I folded it in half (longways) and slipstitched the heel end together and fastened off, then I attatched my yarn to the toe end and slipstitched it to the top and across the top for 28 stitches, without fastening off, I then turned it rightside out and did one round SC around the foot opening, join to the first stitch with a slip stitch and then do one round Reverse SC and fasten off and weave in ends.

To full it I put it in the washer on the smallest load setting on hot and ran it through 2 wash cycles( wash only not rinse) on the longest time setting( 14 minutes on my washer) with a small amount of soap and 2 pairs of my 14 yo sons shoes. I spun out the water between cycles and refilled it with fresh hot water. and thats all I did. I did try it on and wear it abit while wet to shape it to the toe and foot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived