Gilmore Girls

Last night while watching my favorite TV Show, Gilmore Girls, I noticed one of the little girls (from a soccer team trying to get Luke to sponsor their team) was wearing a ripple sweater! I swear it was crocheted because the look of the sweater! My mother even noticed it and was impressed. Did anyone else see it?

:cry :cry My dvd recorder didn't record it last night, I didn't get to see it!!!! :cry :cry And this smiley doesn't begin to convey the feeling I had when I discovered that this morning. :ohdear

• 1 month later...

Hey! I just posted a pattern request for that white thread-crochet scarf that Rory was wearing around campus last year, and I'd assumed that no one else watched the show since I'm pretty much the only person I know who does.

Remember that pretty white asymmetrical scarf that looks like a bunch of different small doilies connected with spiderwebbed chains? It was awesome. I just saw it in the commercials for the fifth-season DVD and was hit with terrible lust again. Anyone seen anything like it or (better still) know of a pattern?

Thanks,

Elissa (pragmatica)

Archived