Wendy Hart

Seeking pattern used

Question

I have found an afghan that I started over a year ago but the pattern or the needle wasn't with it.  If somebody recognizes this pattern I would really appreciate it. I know its on the internet somewhere. Here is what I have done so far. Hopefully you will be able to see the pattern.

pattern2'.pdf

6 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

We'd like to help but, I for one, am not comfortable opening a pdf. Can you please post a photo instead?

Edited by ReniC

Thank you ReniC  I totally understand.  I had it on my laptop as a pdf to print but here is the jpg  Thanks

136959201_1382821162061934_7719661136548845881_n (1).jpg

I have not seen the pattern, but it looks like it is 10 rows by 10 stitches of bobble stitch either 2 rows of either dc stitches or 2 rows of sc crochet stitches.  

I think it's a base ch, rows 1 - 2: plain sts across, rows 3 - 12: 3 (4) plain sts, 10 "raised" type sts (pop-corn, bobble, or whatever that is) repeated across ending with 3 (4) plain sts, to make the pattern, then repeat rows 1 - 12 X number of times to get the length, then repeat rows 1 - 2 to finish, border optional. The pattern is basically 12 rows repeated. Measure 1 set of 12 rows and figure out how many sets  you need to get the length you want. Good luck.

Ellie 13

I'm sorry Wendy, but, I have looked everywhere for this pattern and have not come up with anything. Maybe it was from a magazine or a crochet pattern book.