Identify pattern

chickie

Question

5 answers to this question

40255224_20201205_1553211.thumb.jpg.90ebac53a86aadb1a7a2aaef091a8f34.jpgIt's a scarf. Holding it from one end to the other, (so it's actually sideways in those photo).  The first two photos are of one side (I think the back, now that I look at the picture). The next two are of the other side. I just watched a video on the Blossom/Cobble stitch, and that isn't it.  If you look at the last photo, you may be able to see that there are 3 stitches in one. I'll to post another photo that shows it better. Sorry the light is so bad, it's SNOWING! 

Thanks so much for caring to reply! :)

Man oh man. I've been looking and looking at your pics and I am so stumped. I'm seeing 3 stitches but not sure what the smaller stitches are. It's almost like a single crochet, half double crochet in the front loop then, double crochet in the back loop??? 

I'm hoping one of our expert crocheters will see this and jump in to help.

I'm sorry I didn't see your post sooner. It's Strange. This post did not show up for me until today. Something's going on with my connection and I haven't figured it out yet either.

Just to make you feel better, we're not all ignoring you. I saw your post earlier, but 'what is this stitch' is not my strong suit. It is an interesting stitch but I'm not entirely sure how it's done, except I think I'm seeing stitches "out of order", crossing each other, like an "X" stitch but something more going on.  Not very helpful, sorry.