Play Food Mashed Potato

Bailey4

Question

I'm working on putting together a Thanksgiving play food package and was wondering has anyone seen a crocheted pattern for mashed potato?  I have baked and sweet potato but I can't say I've seen mashed and would like to find one if I can.  Thanks.

7 answers to this question

This is not a pattern, but, maybe this photo will give you an idea how to make the mashed potatoes.

Or, try making a little roundish cushion with uneven edges, stuff a little with Fiberfil before closing, then crochet a pat of butter to sew on top. I can visualize it perfectly but, that doesn't mean it will turn out. LOL

Edited by ReniC

23 hours ago, ReniC said:

This is not a pattern, but, maybe this photo will give you an idea how to make the mashed potatoes.

Or, try making a little roundish cushion with uneven edges, stuff a little with Fiberfil before closing, then crochet a pat of butter to sew on top. I can visualize it perfectly but, that doesn't mean it will turn out. LOL

That looks like frozen TV dinner on that tray LOL

Krys

On 11/1/2020 at 1:16 PM, USpolishgirl said:

That looks like frozen TV dinner on that tray LOL

Krys

It is! It doesn't look very appetizing to me- Then too, I never liked TV dinners. LOL

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ReniC said:

It is! It doesn't look very appetizing to me- Then too, I never liked TV dinners. LOL

Yes they are not very good.  BUT, I think they taste better than my cooking LOL. I can not cook.

Sometimes I buy "Marie Callenders" frozen dinners.  Some of them are not that bad  according to me LOL.

I hope you feel better! :)

Take care of your self.

Krys

8 hours ago, USpolishgirl said:

Yes they are not very good.  BUT, I think they taste better than my cooking LOL. I can not cook.

Sometimes I buy "Marie Callenders" frozen dinners.  Some of them are not that bad  according to me LOL.

I hope you feel better! :) Take care of your self.

Krys

I will admit when I'm not up to making my own, I buy Marie Calendar's Chicken Pot Pies. I take them out of those cardboard pie pans though, stick them in a small aluminum pan, then bake them in the oven. They taste so much better and the crust is flakier.

Thank you for the good wishes Krys.

• Like 1