Priscilla Pineapple doily

NCcountrygal

Thanks, I'll take a look.  I have that "99" book too, and another of hers- Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies.

The old (circa WW1) Priscilla magazines at Antique Pattern Library have some interesting doilies, too, filet, Irish and 'other' - they are US publications but the US used UK terms back then....The link is oddly sorted (sometimes by author, sometimes by book title, but the Priscillas are by author which are several), you'll have to do a search for "Priscilla".   

14 hours ago, Granny Square said:

Thanks, I'll take a look.  I have that "99" book too, and another of hers- Absolutely Gorgeous Doilies.

The old (circa WW1) Priscilla magazines at Antique Pattern Library have some interesting doilies, too, filet, Irish and 'other' - they are US publications but the US used UK terms back then....The link is oddly sorted (sometimes by author, sometimes by book title, but the Priscillas are by author which are several), you'll have to do a search for "Priscilla".   

Interesting, I didn’t know there was a Priscilla magazine from back then.  I love window shopping.  Thank you.

Diana: I made the Candlelight some years ago- 2 of them for my dresser. Don't know what happened to them when we moved. Maybe it's time to make some more. At least I know they'll still be around since I'm never moving again until it's time to climb the golden stairs. At least that's where I hope to climb some day. LOL

Granny Square: You're welcome. I still peruse the site once in awhile.

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1