Hey Everyone

snowbear

Hey, good morning, I know I don't get on here like I should. I stay busy. I just wanted to drop in and say hi :waving I miss being on here. But it's nobodies fault but mine. So maybe I can be on here more often. I just don't really know what to say. I read what everyone chats about. And I love you all. Thanks for all your prayers. And caring about me. I just been on here a long time. I still don't know how everything work on here. Maybe one I will figure it out. You all take care. Love you all. Thanks for being my friends. :ghug

Hi snowbear. :wavingGood to see that you've checked in. I hope your crochet is coming along. I go through spurts myself, a little here, a little there. Keep us posted what you are up to.  

• 2 months later...

Hey, I'm not on here much. I get busy. Crocheting a lot. I'm going to make some peace lily.  I have been looking them up online.  https://www.pinterest.com/pin/411094272224612219/   I think they are so pretty.  What are you all working on? I'm doing good. Staying in. Staying safe. You all sound like you all are. Take care everyone.

• 1 year later...

Hi Snowbear, welcome back, you were missed  loved your hat!! 

I dont have the time anymore to make anything it seems or "Seams" lol pun intended 

got a new tablet from daughter, hated it at first, now its like a mini laptop lol  big 15 inch screen on it, for i think it was mothers day this past May, and a new 55 inch tv for bedroom, as mine went out for Fathers day lol  

Bless them they do take good tekki care of us lol How is family did you get some flooding from the hurricane?? everyoneok??  sounds like you are keeping busy though lol as we all know busy hands and busy minds keep us all on the right track, right lol  all for now see ya soon!! katie 

Edited by katyallen8090

• 2 years later...

hello all  ues we got a dusting of snow but further west of us reported 15 inches lol  so winters last little tantrum eh lol  

worked on seaming today fel im getting along nicely with it, knocking them together that is lol working on my April donation now  might just be 2 this time summer coming and all and gets a little hot heree lol

Nova   Scotia    huh, well never knew anyone from there in all my life, and i guess i cant say that anymore huh lol  

anyway sounds still like full winter up there sorry to say but you muat be used to that?? how long have you lived there were you boen there?piney, wasnt ure from the pic whom was in the hospital bed, you or Rene but i hope which ever it as is home safe and recooping quickly!! 

Tamps you too, sound a bit more like yourself, glad to hear thtat too 

nissed miniwife too, glad to see you   sandra i see you only have the 2 dogs and now you want cows  well to each his own huh, good luck with that,, 

benda dont hear much from you lately are you off doing aerobics, or meditation, or saunas and facials lol  I had a facial once matter of fact, when   my daughter was studying to be a Cosmologist evem hate the hair lady to wash my hair, lol , one i got it free, for her class, she did it, it was nice, but like massages, had one once too, im good without all that stull lol  and my own routine is all mine lol  all for now quick shout out to those i misses, happy day to all and away!!    katie 

• 2 weeks later...

hi all  well been busy here lately cleaning out my craft room, re organizing it i mean and no help hefting bins either, handy hurt his back day  before, digging a small drainage dith lol  so today, i spent all morning on making 2 lousy phone calls, sigh one to our cable co. to request new remotes as all three of ours are worn out, they are only 14 years old lol  then, to my ins co, for sending me a new card for my dr, office that requires seeing it Every darn time lol  that took me till 1130 this am  it its  now almost noon so grabbed a cheese sandwich, and will now pick up the day fresh with those two chores out f the way lol hope all are well, and have sunshine and bright skies today!!   see you soon  Katie