Sign in to follow this  
Apak

Jorge the Mouse

My kids got two books about a mouse with Spanish name Jorge, who makes friend with the Pope and travels with Him to many places. Today Jorge visited our place :welcome.

For the body I used a pattern for "Cuddle me bear" from Amigurumi Today https://amigurumi.today/crochet-cuddle-me-bear-amigurumi-pattern/

Jorge form the book wears a hoodie, but I ran out of red yarn and I couldn't figure out how to make a hood, because the mouse's ears are too big...

5a75c30736c02_Jorge1.jpg.2df793ff080f5133612c34c90d8ccedd.jpg5a75c30bbb532_Jorge3.jpg.919f4c4a3a6d7239d9dcbb40aa6e3f89.jpg

• Like 2

Adorable! So creative.The vest is very cute. A thought for a hoodie...leave buttonhole slits in the hoodie for the ears to poke through. That's how I make hats for other amigurumi with ears.

Thank you!

2 hours ago, TexasPurl said:

Adorable! So creative.The vest is very cute. A thought for a hoodie...leave buttonhole slits in the hoodie for the ears to poke through. That's how I make hats for other amigurumi with ears.

Yes, that's what I started with, but the yarn was over so I left it.  :D

1 hour ago, lhendrix35 said:

Cute, and you can make a lot of clothes for him.

No way! Can you imagine what would happen??? All his "family" and all the dolls would ask for clothes.... Never ending story :lol

• Like 1