Just Another Shawl ( Pattern Added )

Katchkan

This shawl is going to be a Christmas present for my daughter in Kentucky, Maybe. It is so soft and comfortable, I am going to have a hard time giving it up. It is the same pattern as the black and silver shawl I did here earlier this month. It goes quick and easy. I used Joann's Rainbow boucle and K hook. Just loved how it turned out. I trimmed it with Patons Allure it deep blue. Everything about this shawl is soft, soft, soft. I am going to go get the yarn to make a smaller one for my Granddaughter, so they can have matching shawls. The Pattern is one of my own and I have it almost written up. I do plan on sharing it with everyone. Just have to write up the two different trims I did.

Well heres the pattern for anyone interested. It has both versions of the shawl.

http://www.crochetnbeads.com/files/CP Simple Shawl.pdf

KimsShawl.jpg

Kimsshawlfront.jpgKimsShawlBacka.jpgMinekims.jpg

As you can see Part of me definitely wants to keep this one. I have one started for myself but at the rate I am going It will be next summer before I finish it. Have too many other irons in the fire.

I really like that pattern. Oh my another project to add to the list. When it comes my time to go I'm gonna have to tell God, I have to finish my WIP's (works in progress) first!:lol

Kathy

You will be the death of me, Another beautiful item I have to add to my things to do, of course after I finish the one I am testing now. I was hoping you would come out with a pattern for the shawl you made for your daughters birthday and am so glad you did.:cheer You are in inspiration with your creativity and how quickly you pull it all together.

Mary

Archived