Keeping track of time spent

Tinkpink68

Question

6 answers to this question

I'm probably not the best one to answer this, because I only estimate.  My answer is usually in days and/or weeks.  Maybe you could get one of those electric timers (kitchen section.)  My mom's has a start/stop button and can time multiple things.  I'm think some of them accumulate time.

The only thing that comes to mind is old school (well, I am too, so... :lol ). To me it would be easiest to slip a notebook or folded piece of paper in my project bag and jot it down each time I put my project away (versus an app for example, and I don't know of any). 

If anyone comes up with a good way to "measure" crochet time, please share it with us!  I'd like to know how long it takes to makes something...or would I? :think 

There are several "Project Timer" apps for cell phones that are free. I'm sure some are better than others.

I too use a day & weeks vs logging time when someone says can you make me a baby sweater(1 day to make) due to working weekends (Saturday to Tuesday) I will say I can do it by Tuesday if they ask on Thursday & that way if I am done Sunday I can give early

Archived