Funky Hat for little girl:)

USpolishgirl

Hello Everyone:)

I do not have a pattern I have a picture from long time ago. My hat looks little different LOL. I used 2 strands of yarn: worsted weight yarn and Fun Fur yarn. That hat  have a "yarn pony tail". That can be trimmed to the desire length.

I was going to make a snowman and I made a hat instead LOL. I do not feel like crocheting Christmas stuff this year and I do not know why? :)...

Happy Holidays!  :wreath

Krys

PS: Picture is not so good. I left my battery charger at my daughters house. Had to use my old camera..

post-73590-0-17933100-1481783647_thumb.jpg

It's adorable!  Is it for your next door neighbor?  It looks like it's open in the back.  I could see a little girl with long hair wearing it and having her hair flow out the back.  :)

Thank You Sharon:),

That hat is not open, it is fully closed all way around. All that long yarn like a "yarn pony tail" is coming from the top. From the same place where you would put a pom-pom. The shape of that hat is not round on top. It is little "pointy" almost like a cone, if you know what I mean. 

Yes I will give that to my little neighbor. Like I said before their is a little  "problem"... she got a little brother. Now I am going to have to crochet something for him. I really like to crochet stuff for little girls not for boys. I think I know why I like crochet for little girls, I just LOVE to work with all those girly colors: pinks, lilac, purple, bows, ribbons, pom-poms, flowers.... and all those cute designs.. :)..

When my kids were little I had a lot more fun dressing up my daughter than my son LOL.

Happy Holidays! :)

Krys

The hat is very cute. I love your use of the word "funky"- Fits great.

TIP: Minion hats look soooo cute on little boys. : )

Thank You Reni:)

I already made for him a Minion hat last winter. It is this one, do you remember?. He was wearing that hat at home too, did not wanted to take that off LOL. I might make for him a Sock Monkey or Ninja hat. I think I might go with Ninja because it will be faster to make that:).

post-73590-0-15545200-1481946518_thumb.jpg

Happy Holidays! :)

Krys

Archived