3T-->Tank Tops

Jayashiangel

Just whipped up this spring tank top for a friends daughter and currently working on a few more....using up random yarn around the house...Best of all it comes in various sizes (0-6m, 6-12m, 12-18m, 18-24m, 3-4T, and 5-6T) and it's free!!!!!!  

I did change the bottom section and used Dc Dc chain 1 Dc Dc vs what was called for....

post-35509-0-76610800-1457579981_thumb.jpg

Very pretty. Love the color schemes too. They are sure to be comfy in the hot summer heat.

Out of curiosity, how long is the blue and white top?

Reni- all tops were 9 inches as I used this measurement chart as a guide....

I prefer tops for kids to cover where they should both top and bottom!!! I decided to go closer to a size 4 length vs it being to short...

Yarn was bernat baby coordinates as I wanted it to be light yet I wanted to use up what I have on hand....

Jayashiangel, on 13 Mar 2016 - 5:12 PM, said:

Reni- all tops were 9 inches as I used this measurement chart as a guide....

I prefer tops for kids to cover where they should both top and bottom!!! I decided to go closer to a size 4 length vs it being to short...

Yarn was bernat baby coordinates as I wanted it to be light yet I wanted to use up what I have on hand....

That's great info to have. Thank you. I bookmarked the chart for future reference. I used to have it in Favorites, but, who knows what folder it's in now since I have too many of them. I was thinking about making one for each of my 3 grt-grands. They live in a hot summer climate in north Cali and would be great for there. thank you again. You're a sweetie :) 

That's great info to have. Thank you. I bookmarked the chart for future reference. I used to have it in Favorites, but, who knows what folder it's in now since I have too many of them. I was thinking about making one for each of my 3 grt-grands. They live in a hot summer climate in north Cali and would be great for there. thank you again. You're a sweetie :) 

Just a FYI make sure you know there sizes LOL....I was told the little girl was wearing a size 3T this past winter when I made her sweaters (she is 3 go on 4 years old) so I made them closer to size 4 and found out she is wearing a size 2T LOL....but w/ the ties the mom can adjust.....

Archived