Hi,I need Help in understandin a pattern

AngelaS

Hi All !

I am new in Crochetville

I am making some 70's style swimwear and I need please help because I do not understand a row

thank u!!

the description says;with wrong side of last round of center squarefacing sk next free ch-2 space on square and following 2 dc;attach CC to next dc,ch 3,dc in same stich,dc in each dc across to next sp,in ch-2 space work 2 dc ,ch 2,2 dc,(corner)dc in each dc across to within 3 dc before next sp,2 dc in next dc,do not work  over rem sts

I am not english mother tongue,so i missed some understnding of it

thanks again

ciao!

Hi, welcome to the ville!

the description says;with wrong side of last round of center squarefacing sk next free ch-2 space on square and following 2 dc;attach CC to next dc,ch 3,dc in same stich,dc in each dc across to next sp,in ch-2 space work 2 dc ,ch 2,2 dc,(corner)dc in each dc across to within 3 dc before next sp,2 dc in next dc,do not work  over rem sts

do you understand all the abbreviations?  

Hi :hi and Welcome :welcome  to Crochetville from the Gulf Coast of Florida.

Grab your yarn and hooks, put your feet up and sit a spell.

Hi from Malta!!I am Italian ,Sicilian to be precise, and I live in Malta since last May.

I sell crochet swimwear and bags at the moment,but I can manage to make works according to single request.

I believe too there are Angels among us!!ciao

Hi All !

I am new in Crochetville

I am making some 70's style swimwear and I need please help because I do not understand a row

thank u!!

I am not english mother tongue,so i missed some understnding of it

thanks again

ciao!

Welcome to Crochetville!

From "wrong side" to "attach CC to next dc" it's telling you where to attach the next color.  (CC is contrasting color.)

Next are the actual instructions... 

Chain 3 (which counts as a dc) and dc in the same stitch.  That gives you an increase in the first stitch. 

Then do a dc in each of the next dc stitches. 

When you get to the corner, which is the ch-2 space, do 2dc, ch-2, 2 dc all in that ch-2 space.

Then do a dc in each of the next dc stitches, until you have 3 dc stitches left.

Do 2 dc stitches in the next dc, which is an increase.

Stop.  You'll have 2 dc before the next ch-2 space left.

I hope this helps!  It's hard to know which part you didn't understand. 

Welcome to Crochetville!

From "wrong side" to "attach CC to next dc" it's telling you where to attach the next color.  (CC is contrasting color.)

Next are the actual instructions... 

Chain 3 (which counts as a dc) and dc in the same stitch.  That gives you an increase in the first stitch. 

Then do a dc in each of the next dc stitches. 

When you get to the corner, which is the ch-2 space, do 2dc, ch-2, 2 dc all in that ch-2 space.

Then do a dc in each of the next dc stitches, until you have 3 dc stitches left.

Do 2 dc stitches in the next dc, which is an increase.

Stop.  You'll have 2 dc before the next ch-2 space left.

I hope this helps!  It's hard to know which part you didn't understand. 

Thank u very much Red Roze u made my day!

Archived