Midnight Brites Blanket help!

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep received your beautiful Amethyst squares today. Thank you so much...

I'll do them today and get them out to you tomorrow! Amethyst squares should be there today according to the post office.

Pineknott --Also received Pretty in pink and Paddy green today.. Beautiful colors!!!

I didn't find blue or yellow at Hobby Lobby, turns out my hobby lobby, and probably all hobby lobbys, doesn't carry red heart anymore....I won't be shopping there for anything anymore, take that you Hobby Lobby you!!!!!!!!! i

mailed off your puffy today, sorry it took me so long, lol how are we doing on an update??? I would like it a lot, if we could do what we can to get this done, so you can put it together!! and we can seeeeee it! lol

Hobby Lobby usually carries the I love this Yarn.. I like that one to .I'm the same way i use mostly Red Heart Super Saver yarn... I bought some on line at Joann's . Found every color I needed. Maybe check it out and if you spend $50.00 it's free shipping. Don't know about you but I know i could go beyond that..:)

thank you for the update sandra, this is going well, huh!! I know, i get a lot of ILTY there, but they always carried a line of Red Heart as well, now it is completely gone, they had been weeding it out for months, then I go back, in 6 weeks, and red heart is no longer anywhere at all, not even one row of one tenth of one aisle, lol so shopping on line, is fine, but i detest paying postage, so I dunno, I just dunno.

Hobby Lobby usually carries the I love this Yarn.. I like that one to .I'm the same way i use mostly Red Heart Super Saver yarn... I bought some on line at Joann's . Found every color I needed. Maybe check it out and if you spend $50.00 it's free shipping. Don't know about you but I know i could go beyond that.. :)

Here is the update.

Pumpkin--- need no more
Amethyst--- need no more
Pretty-in-pink--- need no more
Bright yellow--need 9
Paddy green--- need no more
Blue---- need 35

Here are your yellows! I know they'll be ready to get to their home on Monday!  :lol Owlvamp, I'll be driving through your town tomorrow to get home, so mail was actually the slower way to get them there! Lol 

post-11765-0-43874400-1413600246_thumb.jpg

ha, that would be cool if you met somewhere for lunch!!!!!!!!

hows it going on the blue squares, making progress???  yoou are never gonna guess what I did, I was rummaging through a bin of ball scraps, and low and behold a dark purple, got to wondering, and looked it up, amythist I thought was a lighter purple, turns out, its what I have the darker purple, but not to get excited, I only had a very small ball of it, and not enough for more than one or two, so all is well, don't know why I thought amythist was lighter???  ah well..huh.. No yellow red heart turned up though, lol I have not been able to find that, nor the blue, will check walmart tomorrow, just for my stash. good to see it is going so well on the collecting...

so, you got a lot of goodies sandra, where does that leave you at on the rest?? Great job from everyone, by the way, proud to have helped a bit, and to know those of you that helped too!

I still need to get the blue done. I didn't get to them today for my sister is sick and I was designing her her a purse. I finished it and actually did my first zipper... I am very timid when it comes to doing zippers. Still am and sure there is better ways and lots of tricks i need to learn. But I Love the bag.. lets see if I can put a picture here.

It's made from black denim and wolf fabric.

post-73065-0-63850900-1413848574_thumb.jpg

Archived