What pattern is this?

Ayla27

Question

21 answers to this question

I am making a baby blanket right now and the pattern is 1sc,2dc all in one space.  It's coming out pretty good considering I am using variegated yarn. It's called Bubbles Baby Blanket and couldn't be any easier to make.  The pattern is free on Ravelry.  The photos don't do the bubbles justice.  Really a cute design.  I'm using worsted because it's a winter baby, but I bet it could be made with any yarn.

Thank you Ayla.  That was my biggest concern. How the colors would turn out.  I am happy with it.  It may take me a while (arthritis) but I will have plenty of time to finish it. :)  I'm using I Love This Yarn for the first time and I have to say, I like it a lot.  For me, it's a step above Red Heart With Love. 

Thanks Deb.  I appreciate it.  It's very textured, which doesn't show up all that much in a photo.  The easiest baby blanket with bulk that I've made.  So fun.

Could it be 1 sc in first stitch, then 1 dc in the next stitch, repeat throughout?  I made a scarf like that one time and it looked like this.  ???

Archived